Sunday, June 13, 2010

Video Resources- Tool #8


Most of the time I use You Tube to present videos to my students. However, toward the end of the year the videos would not load. I had to look for other resources and was so happy to discover Hulu. I have tried United Streaming Videos and other approved sites, but most of the content is too wordy, too complex, and too long for my class. Hulu was the answer to my prayers. I know I was supposed to find NEW content to post on my blog, but I wanted to share two of our favorite videos. I hope you like them as much as we do.

Signing Time: Down on Leah's Farm




Little Frog Song




image: www.bigfish.tv (little frog)

1 comment:

  1. I understand about the United Streaming videos. Some of them were too advance for the students. I would end up going down to the K-2 grade level. I think these video sites open up more opportunities for us to show our students things that are in the "real world" that they may have never seen.

    ReplyDelete